Office of Student Affairs
The Student Affairs Office is located in room 110 of the Bonds Administration Building. Handicap accessibility is on the east side of the building (Eastland Road entrance).
110 Bonds houses the offices of the following individuals and Divisional Departments:
- Trina Dobberstein, Ph.D., Vice President of Student Affairs and Dean of Students
- Gerrie Paino, Coordinator, Student Services Initiatives, Because We Care and GLBT Services
- Jay T. Hairston, Assistant Dean of Students and Director of the Academic and Cultural Events Series and the Office of Commuter Services
- Marc Adkins Director of Student Success Initiatives; Coordinator of College 101 & Graduate Assistant Programs
- Ladonna Norris, Director of the BW Scholars Program
- Lurline Brotherson, Administrative Specialist for the Director of Student Success Initiatives and to the Director of International Student Services
- Veronica Drdek, Administrative Assistant to the V.P. of Student Affairs, Administrative Specialist for ACES and Commuter Services
The office is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. during the academic year and from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. during the summer.