Service Desk Hours*
* hours are for the regular academic semesters and are are subject to change due to University breaks, holidays, inclement weather, etc.
Reasons to Visit the Service Desk
- The candy counter selection can meet your needs from B to W (Blow Pops to Whatchamacallits).
- The fresh popcorn is the best and cheapest in the area.
- If you have something big to say, you can order a Big Idea Poster here.
- To reserve banner and showcase space for your student organization
- When you cannot seem to find the answer to a campus question, try the Service Desk. The staff always does their best to find the answer.
- Notary Public Service
Buy Regal movie tickets with your BW Jacket Express Card
Union Service Desk
The Service Desk sells candy, magazines and newspapers as well as provides a check-cashing service. There is a $25 limit on checks and a $.25 service charge. Students must also have a valid BW ID card. Two-party checks cannot be cashed.
Services available through the Service Desk include: reserving showcase or banner space, postage stamps, an all-campus lost and found, campus telephone numbers, jumper cables, sand volleyballs, a notary and weekday newspapers from the New York Times and the Wall Street Journal.
Do you need to advertise an all-campus event? Then the Big Idea Poster Printer is available for your convenience. You can order and pick-up the posters at the Service Desk. The poster printer will make, to your design, posters with at least two day's notice. A variety of colors of poster paper and inks are available.
Call the Service Desk Manager, (ext. 2359) or visit the Service Desk for more information about any other services.