Diversity Program Facilitator Application
As part of Weekend of Welcome, the Orientation Office collaborates with the Office of Diversity Affairs and Multicultural Student Services to coordinate a Diversity Program for new First-Year and Transfer students. We are opening up the opportunity to all BW undergraduate students interested in being a facilitator for the program this year.
- Fill out the application below.
- Have at least a 2.5 GPA
- Be in good standing with the College (not on probation)
- Be available on the following Dates
- Friday, August 23rd 9am - 11am for Facilitator Training
- Friday, August 23rd 4pm - 6:15pm and/or 6:00pm - 8:15pm for the Diversity Program
Applications are DUE by Monday, April 8th at NOON.
Please contact Kathy Petras at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are an Orientation Leader for Weekend of Welcome OR a Resident Assistant for the Fall you do NOT need to fill out an application.
RETURNING Diversity Facilitator Applicants
If you have served as a Diversity Facilitator please use the link above for your application.
NEW Diversity Facilitator Applicants
If you have NOT served as a Diversity Facilitator, please use the link for NEW applicants above.