Graduate Assistants



There are three main types of Graduate Assistantships at Baldwin Wallace University.  Some are Hall Directors for the Office of Residence Life and also are expected to complete an internship assignment within the Division of Student Affairs in one of several offices on campus that provide extended opportunities to interact with the community, develop leadership skills, and participate in the daily workings of specialty groups on campus. Some GAs are only Hall Directors, and are responsible for a larger residential area.  The last type ar GAs who work in two sperate Student Affairs offices with no Hall Director responsibilities.

We are continuing our recruitment and hiring efforts for the 2012-2013.

Graduate Assistants begin their contracts on  August 1st.  

Determining Hall Director assignments will be based on size of hall and specific experiences and career aspirations of each applying candidate.

The Hall Director responsibilities include (click here for job description).


Share |