Greek Life Undergraduate Student Intern
APPLY TO BE AN UNDERGRADUATE STUDENT INTERN
IN THE GREEK LIFE OFFICE!
The Greek Life Office is looking for an undergraduate student intern! If you are interested in applying for the position, please complete the application. Applications must be submitted to the Greek Life Office by Friday, September 25, 2011 by 12:00 Noon. Please note: The Greek Life student intern will be required to make the commitment for the rest of the academic year and work a minimum of 8 hours per week in the Greek Life Office.
Greek Life Student Interns will have the following responsibilities:
* Coordinate the Greek Master Calendar
* Produce a Greek Newsletter
* Produce a Fraternity/Sorority Community Video to be used for Orientation and Greek Sing.
* Write Ads and Articles for The Exponent
* Coordinate a Faculty Advisor Program (Training, Recognition, etc.)
* Assist with coordination of Greek Leadership Institute (GLI)
* Help with the coordination the Greek New Member Retreat
* Coordinate officer roundtables for Alumni Relations Chairs, Philanthropy/Community Service Chairs,
and House Manager Chairs
* Expand the Greek Life resource area
* Assist with Greek Life programming (run errands on campus, make phone calls, make copies, and assist
with promotional materials and publicity)
* Other duties as assigned
* Possible Internship Credit
* Preference will be given to students that are
1.) Work Study;
2.) Fraternity and Sorority members; and
3.) Sophomore or First Year Status.
4.) Students with a 2.5 Cumlative GPA or Higher.
If you have not already created an e-portfolio, please follow the instructions below. If you have an e-portfolio, please grant access to Marc West firstname.lastname@example.org; and Patti O'Grady email@example.com;
*APPLICATIONS DUE BY FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2011 by 12:00 Noon.*
Interviews may be required and will take place the following week.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE CALL Marc at 440/826-2356.
- You need to put at least 1 item in each section.
- Be Curious
- Be Real
- Be Successful - Post your RESUME here.
- Be Connected
- Once that is completed grant access to Marc West and Patti O'Grady
Access must be granted by Friday, September 25, 2011 by 12:00 Noon.