FSC Moving Company
2015 Participant Information
We want to have people apply who are committed and dedicated to the program. This program offers a positive recruitment and public relations opportunity for the fraternities and sororities - please consider this when applying.
The requirements for the FSC Moving Company are as follows:
- Informational Meeting Attendance
Tuesday, August 18, 2015 at 5:00 p.m. in SSIII of the Strosacker Union. The meeting should last no more than 30 minutes and will go over the specifics for move-in day.
- Moving Day
Help students move in to the Residence Halls on Wednesday, August 19, 2015, from 8:00am - 3:00pm.
- Participation Contract and Fee Payment
Participants will need to sign the FSC Moving Company contract by Wednesday, May 6, 2015 at 2:00pm. after being notified that they have been selected. Each participant will need to pay the $5.00 participation fee by Friday, May 8, 2015 by 2:00pm after being notified that they have been selected.
Participants need to request off of work for these days.
ANYONE LIVING IN CAMPUS HOUSING THIS FALL: You will move into fall housing Tuesday, August 18, 2015 from 8:30am - 10:00am. Please DO NOT REGISTER for early move-in, the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life will take care of it.
By submitting this application, I agree to the following terms:
- I realize that the use of alcohol is NOT permitted in campus housing from August 18, 2015 until the first day of classes. Violation of this policy will result in being asked to vacate campus housing until classes begin on Monday, August 24, 2015.
- I agree to actively participate with the FSC Moving Company on Wednesday, August 19, 2015. This will be tracked through checking in and out, as well as periodic monitoring by supervisors. Failure to do so will result in being billed $25 per day for early move in.
- I understand this opportunity is a privilege provided by the BW Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life, and my actions should reflect accordingly. I agree to follow all Recruitment rules of the respective Collegiate Panhellenic Council (CPC) and Interfraternity Council (IFC) and recruit for the entire Fraternity/Sorority Community.
- I agree to pay the $5.00 participation fee by Friday, May 8, 2015 by 2:00pm to the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life. In addition, I understand that the OFSL may terminate my participation in the FSC Moving Company at any time if my actions deem so, which will result in being billed $25 per day for early move in.
- I will meet the requirement of having a 2.5 GPA and a clear conduct record.