Please print out this page, put your personal information on it and then respond to the following questions on a separate sheet of paper. Use campus mail and send it to Joe Tarantowski in Math Computer Science. Or, you can copy/paste the text into an e-mail or word processing program and submit it electronically to email@example.com.
Expected Graduation Date:
Minor, if any:
1. What experience(s) do you have that you can use in this position? What other university courses or co-curricular activities will be an asset to you as a Producer? What experience with video equipment do you have?
2. In what areas do you think you will be most challenged in this BWTV position?
3. Why do you want to be a BWTV producer?
4. Please give a synopsis of the type of segments you would like to produce.
5. Why should BWTV include this type of segment on the show?
6. How the show will be recorded? Include challenges, methods for engaging crew, etc.
7. What crew positions will you need?