Public Relations Director Application
Please print out this page, put your personal information on it and then respond to the following questions on a separate sheet of paper. Use campus mail and send it to Joe Tarantowski in Math Computer Science. Or, you can copy/paste the text into an e-mail or word processing program and submit it electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Expected Graduation Date:
Minor, if any:
1. What experience(s) do you have that you can use in this position? What other university courses or co-curricular activities will be an asset to you as the Public Relations Director?
2. In what areas do you think you will be most challenged in this BWTV position?
3. What Baldwin Wallace University courses have prepared you best for this position with BuzzTV? Describe specific ways you think they will be helpful to you.
4. Why should you be selected as the BWTV Public Relations Director?
Public Relations Information
5. Please give a synopsis of what kinds of public relations activities you envision for BWTV
6. What kind of crew would you need to carry out these tasks?
7. Explain your vision for the future of BWTV in the year to come as you lead the station and its staff in the pursuit of excellence.
8. Share your ideas for BWTV as a sustaining resource to the Communication Department, Baldwin Wallace University and the Berea community