There is one main leadership position available with BuzzTV. It is the position of Executive Producer. The Executive Producer:
- plans the program,
- delegates responsibilities to other producers, and supervises their work.
- develops and maintains BuzzTV programming making sure it airs every month on the cable access and/or OSTN.
- is responsible for producing the show's bumpers (between segments) and the final credits.
- plans producer-led workshops throughout the semester, if needed.
- helps the PR Director in securing and planning show screenings.
- ensures that program content is of broadcast quality
BMC 471 (Film Production and Direction) and/or BMC 327 (Television Production and Direction) are recommended as a prerequisite course for those wishing to apply for the position. Please check with Molly Swiger (X 5910) if you have any questions about the nature of the position.