Dance Marathon Committee Applications
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position on a Dance Marathon 2014 Committee!
Dance Marathon 2014 will be on March 1, 2014.
We have positions available on all committees which are:
- Fundraising & Sponsorship - Works with the committee chairperson in coordinating fundraisers for dancers & committee members, finding sponsors for the event, and coordinating the Silent Auction.
- Hospitality - Works with the committee chairperson in coordinating food, snacks, and other "welcoming" items for the dancers during the event.
- Educational Programming- Works with the committee chairperson in educating the BW campus & community about HIV/AIDS through various programming efforts throughout the year, during World AIDS Week in December, and at the event.
- Public Relations - Works with the committee chairperson in promoting Dance Marathon through several different PR & Marketing tactics to various organizations on and off campus (i.e. creation of advertisements, speaking to campus organizations, contacting local media)
- Morale - Work with the committee chairperson and will be responsible for designing and teaching short choreographed dances for the event. Committee members will work with a group of dancers leading up to and during the event to keep them motivated during all activities.
Dancer Relations - Works with the committee chairperson in coordinating all dancer registration, supplies for the dancers, and visitor welcome during the event.
Entertainment and Facilities - Works with the committee chairperson in coordinating logistical details of the event, including schedule, speakers, activities, etc.
PLEASE NOTE: All committee members are required to commit to all the above duties, be present at the entire event, and raise the minimum fundraising amount.