Academic Eval -- Academic Program Evaluation -- in WebExpress
Learn what you need to complete your degree... now online!
What courses have you taken? What courses do you have left to complete your degree? How do your transfer credits fulfill your degree requirements?
The answers can be found online on your Eval -- your Academic Program Evaluation.
- Go to WebExpress.
- Click on the WebAdvisor for Students link.
- Enter your login (email login, ex. jsmith) and password. Create a new password that is alphanumeric and case sensitive. Please record it in a safe place. The password can be changed by clicking on the Change Password link on the main WebAdvisor screen.
- Under My Graduation Plan click on Academic Program Evaluation.
- A screen with your active program will appear:
Click on Choose One to have the evaluation based on your current declared major or do a "What If" by clicking on the drop-down arrow and selecting another major. Click on what work you want to include in the evaluation by using the drop-down arrow to choose Registered/Preregistered or All (includes planned). If you have not declared a major or would like to change your major, the form is available in the Academic Advising Office or Adult & Continuing Education Office on the first floor of the Bond's Administration Building. The form is not available on the Web.
- A printable report will be generated that will state the number of hours you have completed (at BW and transfer) and the remaining hours needed to complete your degree. The Eval will break down each part of the core, major, and minor, and your Eval lists the courses you have taken that have fulfilled each requirement. Courses that are currently in-progress or show a next-term registration are also indicated.
This is a great tool--try it out! If you need assistance, call the Help Desk at (440) 826-7000.