Order transcripts through Web Express
Order transcripts through Transcripts on Demand
Transcript Request Information
Baldwin Wallace has authorized Transcripts on Demand by Scrip-Safe to provide secure transcript ordering via the Web. You can order transcripts 24/7 with this service using any major credit card with a cost of $2.00 per copy plus a $3.00 processing fee per request and a processing time of approximately 3 business days. Current students, if you are ordering transcripts for a scholarship, undergraduate research, or for the Study Abroad office, please do not use the online ordering system. Stop by the Registration and Records office in Bonds between 8:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. We do not fax transcripts. Electronic transcripts can now be requested using this service.
Instructions for non-current students ordering transcripts through Transcripts on Demand:
- Log-in to the Transcripts on Demand secure site
- If it is your first time ordering through Transcripts on Demand, you will have to select Baldwin Wallace University and create an account with an email address and password. The email address and password can be used for all future transcript orders.
- Your signed consent is required to fulfill your transcript order. For your convenience, a consent form will be generated for your order that you can return to Transcripts on Demand via fax, mail, or as a scanned email attachment. You will not have to sign any further consent forms for all future transcript orders.
- Order updates will be emailed to you to notify you when we have received and processed your order. You can also check order status or history online. Your credit card will be charged when you order the transcript.
- If you have any questions please contact Cathy McDonough, Transcript Specialist, at (440) 826-8032 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If there are documents that need to be attached with your transcript, you may upload the documents electronically with your order.
- Number of copies needed
- Student’s current name (and any former names)
- Student mailing address (or email address if ordering an electronic copy)
- Student telephone number
- Social Security number
- Date of last attendance (undergraduate and/or graduate)
- Birth date (only if last attended before 1980s)