Graduation Requirements - Undergraduate Day and Evening/Weekend
It is the responsibility of the student to meet all requirements for graduation. Students are eligible for the bachelor's degree when they have fulfilled the following requirements:
1. Complete 124 semester credit hours. These must include the specific requirements for a particular major and/or minor as well as general curriculum (core) requirements.
2. Attain a minimum 2.00 grade point average (GPA). Applications for graduation are not processed until minimum GPA is met.
3. Meet all financial obligations to the University.
4. Take the final 32 hours of coursework required to graduate on the BW campus. Coursework must be taken at BW unless written permission is granted by the Registrar to take special work elsewhere.
5. Students must successfully complete the comprehensive examinations if required by the major department.
6. Students must participate in any assessment activities for which they have been selected unless they have been excused by the Assessment Director.
7. Submit an Application for Graduation with the Registrar's Office no later than the beginning of the semester preceding the expected graduation date. Applications can be accessed at Application for Undergraduate Graduation 2015 or can be picked up at the Registrar's Office.
For more information, please call the Registrar's Office at (440) 826-2126.