I.D. Office

ID Office
Strosacker Union (Main Floor)
(440) 826-2410
(440) 826-3609 (fax)

The BW Stinger Card is obtainable by anyone; contact PNC bank located on Bagley Road in Berea, Ohio for details.  For Resident  Student participation details, please click on the BW Stinger Card verbage on the left side of this page.

Office Hours

Academic Year:

    Monday-Friday, 8:30 am-5:00 pm

Summer (May-July):

    Mondays, 8:30 am-3:00 pm
    Tuesday-Thursday, 10:00 am-3:00 pm 
    Fridays, closed 
Summer Orientation days:

    8:30 am-4:00 pm

BW Jacket Express I.D. Card

The BW Jacket Express I.D. Card is your official form of identification and an essential part of campus life for all registered students.  It is your key to campus-wide privileges providing maximum security and ease of use. It should be carried with you at all times. It allows you the use of many campus facilities, activities and services.

The I.D. card can have an account and, via the I.D. card, purchases can be made at various locations on campus.  Student Account or Locations has more detailed information. 

The I.D. card is the student's key access into some facilities and resident halls. 

Registered students who need a Jacket Express I.D. card can obtain one through the I.D. Office during normal business hours.  Any extended times will be listed in Current Information. If a student is unable to get his/her I.D. card during the times listed, arrangements can be made by calling the I.D. Office.  A signature and valid photo I.D. (i.e., drivers license) will be required when picking up your Jacket Express I.D. card.

Check out on your own BW Portal page the "Jacket Express Account" to:  view your Jacket Express account transaction history (note: transactions will not display until your card has been swiped through a reader/register on campus with your first transaction); deactivate a lost ID card; Apply for or add money to a Jacket Express account; or to learn more about a $150 transfer option.

Let us know if you have any questions, comments or concerns contact the ID Office (this will connect you to an email address for a response).  Otherwise, stop in at the I.D. Office!

Share |