The Baldwin Wallace University Human Resources and Payroll Services Department (HRPS)is committed to working as a strategic partner with all members of the campus community in supporting the mission of the University. The HRPS Department seeks to accomplish its mission by developing and delivering innovative human resource programs and payroll services, and by equitably and fairly administering Universities policies, procedures, guidelines and benefits.
HRPS believes in the concept that BW employees are our most valuable resource and should be treated as such. Our core services and competencies include recruitment and staffing, employee relations, payroll services, employee training and development, compensation and benefits, HRPS information management, employee services, student employment and regulatory compliance.
HRPS Department staff will carry out their responsibilities by supporting the principles outlined in Baldwin Wallace University's Community Standards of Conduct.
- Respect for Persons: All members of our college community will treat others equitably, honestly and with respect by exercising courtesy, consideration and responsiveness, and by avoiding behavior that might reasonably be perceived as harassing, bullying, belittling or intimidating.
- Integrity: All members of our college community will exhibit personal honesty and uncompromising integrity in fulfilling college-related activities on and off-camps.
- Diligence and Professionalism: All members of our campus community will carry out their duties in a professional and conscientious manner. They will make and implement official decisions faithfully and impartially. Each member of our community will pursue continuous improvement through lifelong learning with the goal of achieving the highest possible standards of performance and service.
- Stewardship: All members of our university community have an obligation to effectively and efficiently use the college's property, facilities and financial resources for legitimate university purposes, including maintaining security over those assets.
- Respect for the Law and University's Governance System: All members of our university community will support the university's mission, observe university olicies and regulations, and adhere to all local, state and federal laws.