Human Resources


Employee Tuition Remission Request

Before completing this application, please note:

  • A separate application is necessary for each recipient (i.e., an employee as a student, a spouse as a student, etc.)
  • A new student applicant must be accepted to the college through the Office of Admission prior to completing this application -- Otherwise, you are not eligible to apply.
  • Graduate students must reapply each year and may only receive benefits during terms in which the employee is receiving a paycheck from the College.
  • Benefits apply only to regular classroom instruction and student teaching.  They do not apply toward fees, room, board, music lessons, etc.
  • Benefits are not available for internships, field experience or independent study unless the work is part of a full-time course load for Fall or Spring Semester
  • IMPORTANT NOTE:  the following benefits must be treated as taxable income to the employee and the employee must be receiving a paycheck from the College during the term in which the benefit is used:
    • Any graduate benefits received by employee (above $5,250 per calendar year,) spouse, or domestic partner
    • Any undergraduate/graduate benefit received by domestic partner or dependent child of domestic partner
  • Refer to your Employee Handbook for further clarification of the benefit available 

After submitting the application, the information will be forwarded to the Office of Financial Aid for approval.  Each application will receive a letter confirming eligibility from the Human Resource Department.  Please contact the Office of Financial Aid if you have further questions regarding your bill, or contact Human Resources if you have questions regarding eligibility.

Click here to accept these terms and complete the
Tuition Remission Application Form

Note: By clicking on the above link, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions listed above.




Share |