Disability Services


Getting Help

Baldwin Wallace University is committed to making reasonable modifications to its rules, policies and practices as required by law to afford people with disabilities an equal opportunity to access its programs, services and activities.  The information below is a quick guide on who to contact for help. 

...bringing a service animal to campus.                  Disability Services for Students
(Faculty & Staff should contact HR)                      disability@bw.edu

...bringing a service animal to University                 Disability Services for Students
Housing.                                                             275 Eastland Road, Ritter Library 203

...reporting any animal in University Housing          Office of Residence Life
that is disruptive, out of control, or poses a            440-826-2114
thread to safety.                                                  reslife@bw.edu

...reporting any animal elsewhere on campus         Department of Safety & Security
that is disruptive, out of control, or poses a            440-826-2000
threat to safety. 

...reporting a concern about disability                    Human Resources, Sam Ramirez
discrimination or harassment.                               440-826-2908

...reporting a concern about disability-related         Disability Services for Students
academic accommodations.                                 disability@bw.edu


Share |