Standard building charges
- Sink/faucet/drain problems, ex: clogged, leaking, dripping, and spraying all over
- Window not open/closing, locking properly
- Toilet/Urinal problems, clogged, leaks, handles, seats
- Buildings too hot or too cold
- Door closure, hinge, rubbing problems
- Electrical outlets not working
- Burnt out lights/ballasts, interior & exterior
- Broken off bulbs in light sockets
- Broken, falling, or cracked light fixture cover
- Academic buildings, repair broken tables or chairs
- No hot water, no cold water
- Low water pressure
- Drinking fountains clogged, leaking, or spraying all over
- Public areas, painting of doors, walls, ceilings
- Replacing damaged ceiling tiles
*These are just to name a few and not limited to the above. Basically anything pertaining to the permanent structure of a building.
Departmental Charge requests
- Moving/delivery of office furniture, file cabinets, etc.
- Moving boxes of materials
- Delivery of (8) ft tables, chairs, picnic tables
- Special Events set ups, stages, electric lines, fencing, trash cans
- Any kind of student damage
- Fraternity/Sorority requests, chapter room work
- Capital Accounts, renovations, relocation etc.
- Making bookshelves, cabinets, countertops, mailboxes, etc.
- Keys for individual office area's, doors, file cabinets, desks
*Again, this is just to name a few. Basically any special request from a department that does not pertain to the structure or basic building.