Buildings and Grounds


Chargeable Services

Standard building charges

  • Sink/faucet/drain problems, ex: clogged, leaking, dripping, and spraying all over
  • Window not open/closing, locking properly
  • Toilet/Urinal problems, clogged, leaks, handles, seats
  • Buildings too hot or too cold
  • Door closure, hinge, rubbing problems
  • Electrical outlets not working
  • Burnt out lights/ballasts, interior & exterior
  • Broken off bulbs in light sockets
  • Broken, falling, or cracked light fixture cover
  • Academic buildings, repair broken tables or chairs
  • No hot water, no cold water 
  • Low water pressure
  • Drinking fountains clogged, leaking, or spraying all over
  • Public areas, painting of doors, walls, ceilings
  • Replacing damaged ceiling tiles 

*These are just to name a few and not limited to the above. Basically anything pertaining to the permanent structure of a building.

Departmental Charge requests

  • Moving/delivery of office furniture, file cabinets, etc.
  • Moving boxes of materials
  • Delivery of (8) ft tables, chairs, picnic tables
  • Special Events set ups, stages, electric lines, fencing, trash cans
  • Any kind of student damage
  • Fraternity/Sorority requests, chapter room work
  • Capital Accounts, renovations, relocation etc.
  • Making bookshelves, cabinets, countertops, mailboxes, etc. 
  • Keys for individual office area's, doors, file cabinets, desks

*Again, this is just to name a few. Basically any special request from a department that does not pertain to the structure or basic building. 


Share |