Parent Advice Articles Featured in BW Connection Newsletter
BW Connection is a printed newsletter mailed to the families of BW students. The articles are posted here by topic as reference for helping you support your student.
- Why is Academic Advising Important?
- What if My Student is Having Academic Difficulties?
- Can Switching Majors Delay Graduation?
- Faculty-Student Collaborations Foster Learning, Mentoring
- Can a Double Major do Double Duty?
- What is the BW Graduation Plan?
- Ten Biggest Mistakes in Picking a Major
- Career Foundation is Key for Student Success
- Liberal Arts Boosts Career Marketability
- Internships Apply Learning to Real World
- Volunteer Initiatives Meld Service With Learning
- College-to-Career Transition is Ongoing Process
- How Can My Student Boost His/Her Chances to Get a Job?
- Career Plan Helps Students Impress Employers, Grad Schools
- Social Media Builds Effective Networking Community
- Smart Credit Card Use is "Balancing" Act
- How Can My Student Stay Healthy?
- Why Should My Student Be Aware of Identity Theft?
- How Can My Student Manage Roommate Conflict?
- Sober or Somber...How Alcohol Can Affect Your Student?
- How Can My Student Manage Test Anxiety?
- How Can Diversity Initiatives Benefit My Student?
- College Challenges are Growth Opportunities
- How Can My Student Avoid Procrastination?
- What if My Student Needs Counseling Services?
- How Can My Student Cope With Stress?
- Financing College: What are the Options?
- What if Your Family's Household Income Changes?
- Federal Work-Study Offers Flexibility, Boosts Finances
- Mentoring Fosters Personal, Professional, Career Growth
- Why Do Colleges Support Student Privacy?
- Restrain or React— Should a Parent Get Involved?
- Commuters are a "Driving Force" at BW
- Social Media: Is Your Student's Reputation Protected or in Peril?
- Preparing for the Unexpected: Simple Steps to Take