A. To increase the diversity of the College's trustees, faculty, staff and students.
- Develop a social infrastructure intended to recruit, retain and include multicultural students, faculty, and staff into the Baldwin Wallace community.
- Provide a system of financial incentives to support the recruitment and retention of faculty, staff and students from underrepresented populations.
- Develop programs and support that encourage and enhance intercultural interaction and communication within the Baldwin Wallace community.
- Establish goals and timetables for increasing diversity in each of the above-named constituencies.
B. To increase the College's awareness of and commitment to supporting and promoting underrepresented populations (e.g. racial, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender and/or sexual orientation).
- Evolve the training program for the entire College community to increase awareness and aid in the recruitment and retention of persons from diverse populations.