A. Baldwin Wallace University will increase outreach to alumni.
- Create improved Web and electronic contact with and between alumni.
- Enhance on- and off-campus programming so that events are engaging, provide an educational component and serve to further the enrollment, student internship and placement opportunities, overall image and philanthropic needs of the College.
B. Baldwin Wallace University will increase both dollars and donors to an expanded Annual Giving Program by 2% for FY 2011 (Baseline: FY 2010)
C. In addition to annual giving, Baldwin Wallace University will increase the financial commitments from its constituents.
- Endowment and current-use gifts will target the increased financial need of students and support enhancements to the academic program of the College.
- Capital gifts and endowment will support campus priorities identified in the Campus Master Plan and College Strategic Plan.
D. To identify, cultivate and implement mutually beneficial partnerships and projects between Baldwin Wallace University and external organizations that will create new opportunities for our students, faculty, staff and alumni, address community needs and strengthen BW's stature and external visibility.
- Develop the means to identify, evaluate and internally communicate external partnership opportunities
- Develop the means to effectively track and share information on existing partnerships and projects