Students and families should begin by completing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). Additional forms may be requested for submission. Below is a comprehensive list of possible financial aid forms that may be requested.
Send completed forms to:
Baldwin Wallace University
Office of Financial Aid
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017-2088
Fax: (440) 826-8048
- 2015-16 Enrollment Worksheet for Independent Students – Do not submit your enrollment worksheet until requested. Doing so may delay the processing of your financial aid award.
- 2015-16 Summer Aid Application for DEPENDENT STUDENTS ONLY – This form is for all dependent students interested in financial aid for Summer 2015 classes.
- 2015-16 Verification Worksheet – To be completed by students who have been selected for verification, only if requested. Do not complete this form unless you have been specifically asked to do so by the Office of Financial Aid. You can type directly into this form, but then it must be printed so that you/your parents can sign it.
- 2015-16 Federal Direct Loan Change Form (loans in the student's name only) – To be completed by students who have already received a Financial Aid Award Letter that shows Federal Direct Loan eligibility, and who wish to change the amount of Federal Direct Loan(s) that have been offered to them by either declining, reducing or requesting a loan that had previously been declined or reduced. If your parent has been denied a parent PLUS loan, you can use this form to request additional unsubsidized loans. Note: Parent PLUS borrowers will not be able to apply for 2015-16 PLUS Loans prior to May 15, 2015, so the PLUS denial portion of this form is not applicable until that point in time.
- 2015-16 Federal Direct PLUS Loan Change Form (loans in the parents' names only) – To be completed by parents who have already applied for and been approved for a parent PLUS loan, and wish to change the amount of the loan. Note: Parent PLUS borrowers will not be able to apply for 2015-16 PLUS Loans prior to May 15, 2015.
- 2015-16 Scholarship & Special Award Application – Online submission only.
- 2015-16 Special Circumstance Review Request – To be completed by students and their families if they are experiencing a financial situation that is not reflected on the student's 2015-16 FAFSA.
- 2015-16 New Undergraduate Student Plan – Are you a new undergraduate student? Follow these 10 steps to get your financial aid in order before the fall semester billing statement is mailed by the Billing Office in August (January for mid-year transfers).
- 2015-16 Financing Worksheet for Full-Time Undergraduate Students
- 2015-16 Financing Worksheet for Part-Time Undergraduate Students
- 2015-16 Financing Worksheet for Graduate Students
- BW Employee Tuition Remission Request Form – To be completed by employees of the University who are requesting tuition benefits at Baldwin Wallace University
- 2015-16 Transient Financial Aid Consortium Agreement and Policy – To be completed by BW students who are at least half-time at BW (six credits for undergraduate students) AND will also be enrolled at another institution. Please be sure to submit the other required documentation (Transient Permit Form from the BW Registration Office and a copy of your bill from your other institution) when you submit the Financial Aid Consortium Agreement Form. Requests cannot be processed until all documents have been received.
- Choose Ohio First STEM Scholarship – Incoming freshmen, transfer students, adult learners and veterans who have been admitted to BW and have completed the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) are eligible to apply. Students must submit an application and nomination form and may be asked to participate in an interview.
- United Methodist Scholarship Application – For all United Methodist Scholarship opportunities, please visit:
http://www.gbhem.org/loans-and-scholarships/scholarships (Deadline: March 5) and https://www.umhef.org/scholarship-search (Deadline: March 1).
- 2015-16 TEACH Grant Request Form – Visit BW TEACH Grant Policy for details on eligibility and the application process.
- 2015-16 Perkins Loan Rejection Form – This form is for students who wish to decline the Federal Perkins Loan included in their 2015-16 financial aid award from BW. This action cannot be undone.
- 2015-16 Grade Level Advance/Loan Request Form – This form is for students who have advanced a grade level after the Fall 2015 semester and would like the Financial Aid Office to process their new federal student loan eligibility that results from this advance. Note: Freshman-to-sophomore and sophomore-to-junior grade level advances ONLY. This form will be available mid-December 2015.
- 2015--16 Food Stamps Received Verification Form – This form should only be completed and submitted when the Financial Aid Office requests it from you.
- 2015-16 Child Support Paid Verification Form – This form should only be completed and submitted when the Financial Aid Office requests it from you.
- GradPLUS Loan Change Form – This form is used by graduate students who have applied for, been approved and already received GradPLUS funds, but now wish to reduce the amount of the loan. Note: GradPLUS borrowers will not be able to apply for 2015-16 GradPLUS Loans prior to May 15, 2015.
- 2015-16 Untaxed Income Form – This form should only be completed and submitted when the Financial Aid Office requests it from you.
Have you been asked to submit an IRS Tax Return Transcript to the Financial Aid Office?
There are two ways to provide that information: