Financial Aid

Value = Quality + Affordability

Helpful Financial Aid Information/Links

Did you file the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)? 
If not, you should complete the FAFSA by going to
Before filing the FAFSA, you should first request a PIN number. For Dependent students, at least one parent must apply for a pin number to complete the electronic application.  You can apply for this PIN number at

Important Phone Numbers:
Bursar/Cashier's Office 440-826-2217
Financial Aid Office 440-826-2108
Perkins Loan Office 440-826-2218
Student Employment Center 440-826-3177

Address: Bonds Administration Building, 275 Eastland Road, Berea, OH 44017.

Web Express

Share |