Fall Visit Day
Saturday, November 12, 2011
9:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
We invite you to our campus for one of our largest and most exciting programs! At Baldwin Wallace University's Fall Visit Day, you'll have a chance to:
- Learn about majors, student organizations, athletics and more!
- Meet and talk to faculty, your admission counselor, current students, and athletic coaches.
- Learn about financial aid and BW's Four-Year Graduation Guarantee.
- Tour campus.
- View academic facilities.
- Be our guest for lunch.
This is a day you don't want to miss! Register online for BW's Fall Visit Day!
BW Earns Top Ranking
Baldwin Wallace again has earned a top 15 ranking, for the 18th consecutive year, in U.S. News & World Report's annual survey of "America's Best Colleges." In an era of increased focus on quality and cost, the College also is listed again among the best values in higher education.
Baldwin Wallace was also named one of the top 200 Best Values in Private Colleges by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance. The report ranked the schools based on outstanding academics and great economic value.
- Thomas Family Center for Science and Innovation and expansive Conservatory renovation projects provide ultra-modern facilities to enhance learning.
- First undergraduate sustainability major in Ohio.
- Job placement and graduate school acceptance rates as high as 100 percent for programs like music therapy, music education, neuroscience, athletic training and others.
- Faculty-student collaborative projects offer dynamic learning in research, scholarship and creative pursuits.
- Grants and programs in intercultural education bring global community to campus.
- Located in the historic community of Berea, Ohio, BW is just 12 miles south of Cleveland, creating a gateway to opportunities for students to develop their careers, explore new interests and enjoy tons of cultural, recreation, and entertainment opportunities.
- Institute for Sustainable Business Practice, Business Clinic, Community Research Institute, Tax Clinic and Center for Innovation and Growth offer student-directed research, consulting and partnership opportunities.
- The BW Conservatory of Music enjoys a strong relationship with The Cleveland Orchestra and its musicians, a number of whom are members of the Conservatory's artist faculty.
- Nearly 400 students per year receive field and internship experiences at nationally recognized sports, business, healthcare, government, arts and non-profit organizations provide career insights and networking.
- Urban Semester program offers dynamic off-campus living-learning experiences and internships in Cleveland.
- Students in the Speech Clinic work with non-verbal children in the Functional Communications Camp, the only program of its kind in Northeast Ohio.