For questions and/or additional information, please contact:
Date, time and location to be determined. Details will be added as soon as all in confirmed.
The Career & Internship Expo is a dynamic networking and talent sourcing event designed to connect employers with Baldwin Wallace students.
For questions, contact Kristi Reklinski at 440.826.2102 or email@example.com
Teacher Recruitment Events
NOTED (Northeast Ohio Teacher Education Day) is an annual event hosted by a consortium of 12 colleges and universities in Northeast Ohio. NOTED is held in March at the John S. Knight Center in Akron, OH.
Connecting BW's Future Teachers with Schools is held on the Baldwin Wallace campus in April.
Contact Judy Mey at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information about these events.
Career Services offers a variety of employer services designed to facilitate access to Baldwin Wallace's top quality students and alumni. Whether you are seeking candidates for internships or full-time employment, Career Services can help your organization effectively meet your recruiting needs.
Reasons to recruit at Baldwin Wallace University:
- Internship programs foster loyalty
- Entry-level hires cost less
- Ensure the diversity in your workforce
- Increase the technical acumen of your workforce
- Manage your aging workforce and impending labor shortage
Connect to BW students and alumni:
- Annual Career & Internship Expo
- Employer Meet & Greet Sessions
- Employer Information Tables
- Job Posting and Online Recruiting
- On-Campus Interviewing
- Site Visits
- Teacher Recruitment Events
- Recruiting Baldwin Wallace Talent
- NACE (National Association of Colleges and Employers) Principles
- Employer Tool Kit - NACE
- Writing Effective Job Descriptions
- 15 Best Practices for Internship Programs
- Internship Site Supervisor Handbook