BW notifies applicants approximately 4-6 weeks after all required application information and forms are received by the Office of Admission.
A complete application is comprised of the following:
- The admission application for first year undergraduate students
- Official high school transcripts
- Scores from the ACT/SAT OR graded writing sample
- High School Counselor Form
- Teacher Recommendation
A $25 non-refundable application fee is required with applications not submitted online. Checks should be made payable to Baldwin Wallace University.
Home School Students
Baldwin Wallace is a Home School Friendly Institution. We welcome applications from student who have been home schooled for all or part of their secondary education. All applicants are eligible for merit based scholarships and financial aid consideration.
In addition to the application, home school students must include the following documents:
- ACT or SAT scores—These should be sent directly from ACT/SAT. Home school students are not eligible to be Test Optional.
- High School Transcript—Applicants must produce a transcript demonstrating courses taken, grades achieved and completion of high school, signed and dated by the parent educator.
- Bibliography of High School Literature and Course Descriptions of each course taken as a home school student.
- Letter of Recommendation—Applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from a non-parent teacher or from an outside teacher or instructor of an extracurricular activity
- School Report Form—The parent educator may complete this form or submit a home school profile describing the home school structure, grade scale and resources used.