Management with Arts Management Supplement
I am involved with the Arts Management Association, SIFE, campus ministries, the Harry Potter Appreciation Club, and the Conservatory choirs and events. Being healthy is very important to me, which is why I am a vegetarian and make sure to exercise every day. I’m not sure what I want to do exactly with my life, but I know that it involves managing something in the music industry.
Questions and answers
Why did you choose to attend Baldwin-Wallace?
I chose to come here because when I came to visit the school I felt like I was very welcome. I felt that BW would be like a second home and the people here would be a family. That was very important to me because of how far away I live.
What is your favorite thing about BW?
My favorite thing about Baldwin Wallace is that I get to take the classes that I really want to learn about. Now, I am in training for my future and I am taking classes that I have put a real investment in.
What has BW helped you learn about yourself?
BW has helped me to learn that you can make friends wherever you go if you just give it a chance.
What advice would you give to prospective students?
Don’t underestimate the power of homesickness, but make sure it doesn’t consume you. Make yourself busy with activities and friends.
Read My Blogs
- My Tree
- The Importance of Being Honest
- Halloween at BW
- The Vital Importance of Sleep
- Peter Pan at Baldwin Wallace
- What to do over Fall Break
- Wednesday Night Chats in the Lounge
- The Metroparks: A Nice, Safe Place to Run
- The Craziness of Hurricane Sandy
- BW Gets Crazy About Voting
- Getting Back to Normal is Hard Sometimes
- The New "Totem Pole" On Campus
- Oh, You're Jacket's Empty? You Must Have Got a Salad!
- Laundry Day :(
- I'm So Excited for Turkey Day!!!!
- Come to BW if You Want to Hear Some Ghost Stories!
- RA's and the Difference They Make
- The Holiday Spirit has Invaded BW
- Finals are Now Upon us...This is No Time to Panic!!!!
- SNOW HAS MADE AN APPEARANCE!!!
- “How Have You Made Someone’s Day?”
- -40° F and Colder: The Temperatures to Which I am Welcomed
- Lazy Days in the Frozen Arctic
- The Darkest Day of the Year Provides Some Amazing Spectacles
- Half.com is the Way to Go if You Want Cheap Textbooks
- Snowshoeing for the First Time
- Les Miserables was a Fun Thing to See With the Family
- Time to Go Back to School
- Annual Trip to Chena Hot Springs
- VERY Small Classes at BW
- Starting My Internship
- As a Substitute, to Actual Human Contact: Cell Phone’s are Really All the Rage
- C.T. Vivian Speech
- I wish Lang was open on the Weekends
- Dominoes and Geraldo’s Pizza is a godsend on cold, snowy day
- OCO Service Event
- Seeing the Little, Beautiful Things in Life
- No Sweets for Lent
- BW Opera: A Great Way to Spend the Evening
- Wind Chill Advisory for the Next Couple of Days: BRRRRRRR!!!!!
- Greek Council Event: Monsters Hockey Gam
- BW is Counting Down to Spring Break
- Kayaking the Weeki Wachee River
- Boynton Beach
- American Meat Event
- New Job at the Welcome Center!!!
- First Day of Spring… REALLY?
- Third Annual Beatles Festival: Magical Mystery Tour
- In a Funk
- Habitat for Humanity Community Outreach Day
- Coe Lake is a Beautiful Place to Spend Some Time Outside
- A Very Happy Easter (even if I couldn’t spend it with family)
- AMA Trip to Chicago
- Getting My Wallet Stolen
- It’s Bach Week!!!
- Going on the MegaBus
- Last Lacrosse Game of the Season