Location, your Gateway to Cleveland
Enjoy the life of the big city or quiet confines of a small town. Baldwin Wallace University is located in Berea, Ohio (population 19,000). Our tree-lined campus is surrounded by a safe, residential neighborhood of picturesque homes. Berea is a historic community located approximately 12 miles south of Cleveland, Ohio and 2 miles south of Cleveland's Hopkins International Airport in Cuyahoga County. Established in 1836, the town has a rich history. Today, Berea is situated within 5 minutes of interstate highways, an International Airport and other big city amenities that make living here very attractive.
City ScapeHop on the freeway and you're only 20 minutes from the nation's "All-American City." Our students take advantage of all the city offers. The city becomes their workplace, classroom, and playground.
Cleveland offers opportunities for students to develop their careers, explore new interests and enjoy tons of cultural, recreation, and entertainment opportunities. Cleveland is home to outstanding museums and galleries, professional sporting events, world-class shopping, exciting nightlife, and an extensive park system.
As a BW student, here are just a few things you can do in the Cleveland area:
- Cheer the Tribe, Cavs or Browns
- View the Great Masters at the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Hear the world's greatest orchestra at Severence Hall
- Visit Cedar Point, voted the best amusement park in the world
- Sail Lake Erie
- Catch a Broadway show at Playhouse Square
- Attend a concert at the House of Blues or one of the many concert venues
- Party at the Warehouse District
- Rock at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Walk, bike, or jog through the Metroparks
- Investigate the Great Lakes Science Center