1. Skip to navigation
  2. Skip to content
  3. Skip to sidebar

  • BW Baldwin Wallace College

All the forms you ever needed.
And More!


Undergraduate Freshman

Conservatory of Music

Transfer Students

Adult & Continuing Education Students

Non Degree Students (Quick Start, Transient Student, Teacher Licensure, Post-Baccalaureate)


Graduate Education 

Graduate Business 

Undergraduate Freshman Forms 

Conservatory of Music Forms

Transfer and Adult Student Forms

Non Degree Applications

Military Forms

  • Application for Admission - online   As a student with military experience and training, you may qualify for transfer credit.  Therefore, complete the application for Adult & Transfer students.

  • When enrolling at Baldwin Wallace University, you will want to submit your DD Form 214 and any military transcripts detailing your training and education, in addition to any high school or college academic transcripts.  The BW Office of Registration and Records will review these records for possible college credit. 

Graduate Education

Graduate Business