Update your career skills. Prepare for a new profession.
Earn a second degree. Complete a Certificate Program.
Enroll in that class you always wanted to take.
The possibilities are endless.
The days are long gone when you completed a bachelor's degree and were set, never needing to step into the classroom again. Today adults are returning to college for lots of great reasons, and they are choosing Baldwin Wallace as educated and experienced consumers. They choose BW for its outstanding reputation, convenient locations (Berea, Beachwood and online) and flexible course schedules designed for adults.
Applying for Admission as a Post-Bacc Student
- Complete the online Adult and Transfer Application for Admission.
- Official college transcripts. The Admission Committee will need to see official transcripts from the college or university where you earned your bachelor's degree. Depending on your academic program and goals, an admission counselor will confirm if other credentials are needed to complete your application (e.g., teacher licensure also requires recommendations, an interview, etc.).
Alumni Tuition Discount
Baldwin Wallace University offers a $100 per credit hour discount to qualified part-time undergraduate students who meet the following criteria:
- BW Alumni, their spouses and their adult children
- Spouses and adult children of students currently enrolled in graduate or undergraduate classes
- Parents of currently enrolled graduate or undergraduate students
To learn more about this program, click here.