Explorations/Study Abroad


Caught the Travel Bug?

The following are ways in which you can go abroad again!

Study Abroad (again)

Yes, you can participate in additional programs. For full semester Independent Programs, some restrictions do apply. Please see Explorations for a list of programs to choose from. There is no limit in the amount of faculty led programs that you can participate in, however faculty may give priority to students that have never studied away.


Annabel Khouri (akhouri@peacecorps.gov), Peace Corps Regional Recruiter, Northern Ohio, RPCV Kenya 1996-1998 Direct Phone: 216.527.8170 / Regional Recruiting Office: 855.855.1961 Option 3



Graduate School

More and more graduate schools in the US are offering study abroad programs to their students.  Ask about study abroad programs when researching for and applying to graduate schools.Attending graduate school abroad is another option.

Work Abroad

Council on International Educational Exchange (CIEE) - sponsors working abroad programs in France, Ireland, Canada, Germany, New Zealand, Costa Rica, and Australia. CIEE also offers teaching programs in Thailand and China. www.ciee.org or call 1-888-COUNCIL.

www.jobs.goabroad.com - offers jobs, teaching, internships, and volunteering abroad.

Teaching English as a Second Language (ESL) -  www.eslworldwide.com & www.goabroad.com

Helpful Job Websites:


Share |