Project Management Program
Center for Professional Development
(440) 826-2253, firstname.lastname@example.org
Project management has become one of the world’s most in-demand skill sets. Whether you are a current project manager looking to improve your skills or a professional wanting to transition into project management, these courses will provide you with the skills you need to accelerate your career.
As a leading resource for project management education in the Northern Ohio area, BW's curriculum features courses taught by experts in the field including the internationally acclaimed authority in project management, Dr. Harold Kerzner.
In addition to our courses and certificate series, we collaborate with PMINEO and the business community to bring national experts to the Kerzner Lecture Series and PM Advanced Breakfast Forums.
PROJECT MANAGEMENT CERTIFICATES
PROJECT MANAGEMENT COURSESIn addition to the courses that can be taken through our certificate series we are continually offering a dynamic selection of courses to meet the changing requirements within the project management profession.
- The Future of Project Management: Advanced Project Management Concepts
- Foundations of Project Management
- Planning, Scheduling, & Controlling
- Roadmap to PM Leadership
- Project Portfolio Management
- Managing Organizational Change
- MS Project 2013 Fundamentals
- MS Project 2013 Capabilities
- 360 Communication for Project Managers
- Meeting Management and Facilitation
- Project Management for IT and Business Analysts
- Running Collaborative Planning
- Program Management
- Contract Management for the Project Manager
- Making the Most of Reporting in MS Project 2013
- Managing innovation & Growth Projects