BW Neuroscience Alumni Publications
Balogh, Seth A.
- Learning Defecits in Forebrain-Restricted Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Facor Mutant Mice
- Contextual and Cued Fear Conditioning in C57BL/6J and DBA/2J Mice: Context Discrimination and the Effects of Retention Interval
- Facilitated stimulus-response associative learning and long-term memory in mice lacking the NTAN1 amidase of the N-end rule pathway
- A behavioral and neuroanatomical assessment of an inbred substrain of 129 mice with behavioral comparisons to C57BLr6J mice
Booth, Amy M.
The Trojan exosome hypothesis
Crish, Samuel D.
- Somatosensory Organization and Behavior in Naked Mole-Rats I: Vibrissa-Like Body Hairs Comprise a Sensory Array That Mediates Orientation to Tactile Stimuli
- Somatosensation in the Superior Colliculus of the Star-Nosed Mole
- Effects of excitotoxic lesions of the gustatory thalamus on latent inhibition and blocking of conditioned taste aversion in rats
Fowler, Christie, D.
- Newly Proliferated Cells in the Adult Male Amygdala Are Affected by Gonadal Steroid Hormones
- The Effects of Social Environment on Adult Neurogenesis in the Female Prairie Vole
- Expression and Estrogen Regulation of Brain-Derived Neurotrophic Factor Gene and Protein in the Forebrain of Female Prairie Voles
Griffin, Amy, L.
- Reversible Septal Inactivation Disrupts Hippocampal Slow-Wave and Unit Activity and Impairs Trace Conditioning in Rabbits (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Medial Septal Microinfusion of Scopolamine Disrupts Hippocampal Activity and Trace Jaw Movement Conditioning
Lelutiu, Nadia B.
- Herpes virus-mediated preproenkephalin gene transfer in the ventral striatum mimics behavioral changes produced by olfactory bulbectomy in rats
- Green tea polyphenol (-)-epigallocatechin-3-gallate treatment of human skin inhibits ultraviolet radiation-induced oxidative stress
- Calcium Influx through NMDA Receptors Directly Evokes GABA Release in Olfactory Bulb Granule Cells
Schaldach, Melanie, A.
- The Ancient Source of a Distinct Gene Family Encoding Proteins Featuring RING and C3H Zinc-Finger Motifs with Abundant Expression in Developing Brain and Nervous System