MARTHA ARNOLD FELLOWSHIP AT THE RIEMENSCHNEIDER BACH INSTITUTE
The Riemenschneider Bach Institute invites applications for a visiting academic research fellowship for one month during the period between September 1 and June 30.
To apply, candidates should submit:
- A cover sheet with name, mailing address, telephone and fax numbers, e-mail address, present rank and institution, title of project, names of recommenders.
- 1-2 page curriculum vitae.
- 2-3 page single-spaced research project proposal that lists the specific holdings to be used by the applicant.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who know the quality of the applicant’s scholarship.
- A schedule and proposed budget of expenses during the tenure of the fellowship.
Application deadline is April 15.
Application materials should be sent to:
The Martha Arnold Fellowship Program
The Riemenschneider Bach Institute
Baldwin Wallace University
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017
or fax the application materials to the RBI at