- The J. E. Adams Scholarship
- The J. E. Adams Scholarship was established as a memorial tribute to J. E. Adams, professor of mathematics at Baldwin University from 1903 to 1913. The scholarship is to recognize a top junior mathematics student.
- The Toni and Max Dehn Prize in Mathematics
- The Toni and Max Dehn Prize was established to honor the memory of internationally recognized mathematician, Dr. Max Dehn, and as a tribute to long time Berea resident, Mrs. Toni Dehn. The Fund was created by their family and friends to provide an annual mathematics prize to be awarded to a mathematics major for his/her superior academic achievement.
- The Anthony and Patricia Lauria Scholarship in Computer Science and Information Systems
- The Charles and Elsie Little Scholarship
- The Charles and Elsie Little Scholarship was established by their son, Dr. Richard Little, professor of mathematics at Baldwin Wallace University, as a memorial in honor of Dr. Little's parents. The scholarship is to recognize student academic achievement in mathematics and computer science at Baldwin Wallace University.
- The Dr. E. S. Loomis Mathematics Prize
- The Dr. E. S. Loomis Mathematics Prize is awarded annually to a junior showing high proficiency in mathematics.
- The Lubrizol Mathematics Award
- The Lubrizol Mathematics Award is funded by the Lubrizol Foundation to assist and recognize a deserving mathematics major.
- The Margaret and Frank Schmidt Prize for Computing
- The Margaret and Frank Schmidt Prize for Computing was established to provide assistance to a junior student with a minimum 3.0 GPA who demonstrates excellence in general academic work and significant use of computing to enhance classroom experience.
- The Robert Schlea Mathematics Scholarship
- The Robert Schlea Mathematics Scholarship was established by friends and colleagues to honor Robert Schlea, professor of Mathematics at Baldwin Wallace University from 1957 to 1991.