More than 200 people have completed or are completing the Project Management Certificate Series since 2006
Companies who have participated include:
Bendix, Cleveland Clinic, Credit First National Association, Goodyear, GoJo, Hyland Software, KeyBank, MTD Products, OEConnection, Progressive Insurance
Project Management Certificate
This certificate series will provide project managers with critical skills to succeed at "hands-on" project management in any role, in any organization.
- Content is designed to develop solid foundation in project management that is practical and applicable
- Courses aligned with PMBOK Guide® - Fifth Edition, Project Management Institute, Inc., 2013 and taught by instructors with real-world experience
- Assessments, templates, and tools are intertwined into the courses so you can keep any size project on track, on time and within budget
- All courses offer PDU credit and count towards the 35 education hours for the PMP Exam
Register for all courses in the series at a package rate:
(click title for course dates and to register for each course individually)
- Foundations of Project Management - 6 PDU
- MS Project 2013 Fundamentals - 6 PDU
- 360 Leadership for Project Managers - 6 PDU
- Planning, Scheduling, Controlling - 18 PDU
Who Should Attend?
Professionals who want to lead successful projects; newly promoted or aspiring project managers; anyone interested or working in project management.
All courses must be completed within 18 months. Enrollment in all four courses is required, but transfers and substitutions can be made at any time by calling 440.826.2253. Courses are offered twice a year.
Certificate Fee: $2,285 - fee reflects a minimum 15% savings off regular course fees. BW Alumni will receive an additional 5% discount off the certificate fee. Payment for two courses must be made prior to the start of the program.
PMBOK is a registered mark of the Project Management Institute, Inc.