BW has partnered with Impove consulting to offer a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Process Improvement Certificate
There are many methods and tools that fall under the continuous improvement umbrella. The Baldwin Wallace University Process Improvement Certificate (PIC) prepares you with practical knowledge on the most common tools in the industry today.
- Attain a Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification while completing the Certificate
- Courses include a toolkit with tools and templates that can be used immediately
- Master key process improvement techniques that can be used in industry
(click title for course dates and register for each course individually)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
- Process Mapping and Analysis
- Managing Organizational Change
- Process Innovation
Register for all the course in the series at a package rate
Who Should Attend?
Any individual or manager who has a role in continuous inprovement in their department or organization
All courses must be completed within 18 months. Enrollment in all three courses is required, but transfers and substitutions can be made at any time by calling 440.826.2253. Courses are offered twice a year.
Certificate Fee: $2,192 - Enrollment in the program is a 15% discount over regular program fees! BW Alumni will receive an additional 5% discount off the certificate fee. Payment for two courses must be made prior to the start of the program.