Accelerating Adaptive Leadership for Women
October 16, 2013
9 am - 4 pm; 6 PDU; $429; Baldwin Wallace, Berea
Instructor: Vanessa Evans and Donna Rae Smith
It is never enough in today’s challenging world to merely react to change. Today’s women leaders must embody the habits necessary to embrace and lead change for themselves and within the organization.
This course provides participants the opportunity to learn and practice a proprietary behavioral strategy structure specifically designed to broaden a women leader’s courage, capability and confidence to accomplish targeted outcomes. You will learn how to leverage strategic behaviors to accelerate the achievement of your career goals and future aspirations.
- Learn to use an adaptive leadership model to impact behavioral habits and cultural practices
- Understand and build the leadership capability necessary to succeed in today’s workplace
- Understand and apply a business context framework for critical leadership issues faced by employees
Target Audience: Women currently working at mid-manager level and above, both in technical and non-technical functions.
- Introduce Contract for Success
- Define Adaptive Leadership
- Conduct a Gap Analysis for Using the Business Context Framework Methodology
- Introduce Strategic Behaviors to Close the Gap
- Present Structured Model for Personal Behavior Change
Explore What Limits or Fuels Us
- Power of Gap Effectiveness
- Moving to Future State
- Hidden Opportunities
- Individual and Collective Action and Impact