If you want to gain a deeper understanding of these topics, other programs include:
- Project Management Certificate
- Process Improvement Certificate
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Managing Operational Performance Certificate
In order to improve operations every manager needs to ensure projects are run effectively, meeting time is productive, operations are efficient, and employees embrace the change that is always unfolding. The Baldwin Wallace University Certificate for Managing Operational Performance equips you with the practical tools and techniques that will enhance your department’s ongoing operational performance.
- Curriculum targets the "blocking and tackling" skills required of today's leaders
- Courses include tools and templates that can be used immediately
- Instructors are also consultants that bring real-world application to the classroom
(Click title for course dates)
Who Should Attend?
Any individual or manager who is responsible for leading the operations or services of a department.
All courses must be completed within 18 months. Enrollment in all three courses is required, but transfers and substitutions can be made at any time by calling 440.826.2253. Courses are offered twice a year.
Certificate Fee: $1,779 - fee reflects a minimum 15% savings off regular course fees. BW Alumni will receive an additional 5% discount off the certificate fee.
Payment for two courses must be made prior to the start of the program.