Companies who have participated include:
CVS Caremark, Goodyear, JoAnne Stores, Medical Mutual, Nationwide Insurance, OEConnection, Sherwin Williams, Swagelok and Vitamix
Business Analysis Certificate
Providing analysts and project managers the principles and practices of business analysis which includes: eliciting, analyzing, communicating, and validating requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
- Content can be applied to many roles within an organization that are responsible for engaging stakeholders, analyzing business processes, eliciting project requirements, and validating needs
- Course content aligns with and expands on the IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis) Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK™)
- Faculty bring real-world experience, tools and templates that can be immediately applied within your organization
- All courses in the certificate series are certified by IIBATM and are in compliance with the Business
- Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK™)
(click title for course dates and to register for each course individually)
Register for all courses in the series at a package rate:
Who Should Attend?
Individuals in the role of: business analyst, systems analyst, requirements manager, analyst or engineer, project or program manager, teamleader, development manager, requirements manager or engineer, management consultant and IT specialist.
All courses must be completed within 18 months. Enrollment in all four courses is required, but transfers and substitutions can be made at any time by calling 440.826.2253. Courses are offered twice a year.
Certificate Fee: $3,380.00 - fee reflects a minimum 15% savings off regular course fees. BW Alumni will receive an additional 5% discount off the certificate fee.
Payment for two courses must be made prior to the start of the program.