Marc Weagraff, chair
Boesel Musical Arts Center
Our Faculty is comprised of artists with diverse performance backgrounds in local, regional, national and international venues. Here at BW strong individualized training is our focus. Come discover the performer within you.
- Eight semesters of opera workshop
- Four years of private lessons with a member of the voice faculty
- Yearly productions including a fully-staged opera, a black-box production and opera scenes
- In-depth curriculum providing necessary skills for successful graduate school placement
- Yearly master classes and guest artist recitals
Come see what BW has to offer. Contact Conservatory Admissions for a campus visit, meet our voice faculty and observe our students in lessons, classes and productions.