Steps to Enrollment:
- Apply Online
- Send in recommendation letters, transcripts, resume:
MBA Admission Office
275 Eastland Rd.
Berea, Ohio 44017
- GMAT (unless waived)
- A Program Coordinator will contact you by phone to let you know you are accepted
International students traveling to the U.S. on Student Visa's have additional requirements
The central concern of the admission committee is selecting candidates who will be successful in the program. The admission committee does not use a rigid set of criteria to make this decision. The admission criteria that are considered include the following:
- Graduation from an accredited undergraduate college or university.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience in a professional or entry level managerial position.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average in undergraduate work of 3.0 out of a possible 4.0.
- A score of at least 500 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). If the applicant has taken the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or has an earned master's degree or doctorate in any field from an accredited institution, that applicant is exempt from taking the GMAT.
The GMAT is waived for applicants with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or better. However, an advising session with an MBA director is required for all such applicants.
While you need not have majored in business to be admitted to BW's MBA program, you must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. When reviewing your application, we take many factors into consideration:
- Demonstrated professional attainment;
- Evidence of personal growth and accomplishment;
- Clear evidence of academic achievement; and
- Results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
To complete your portfolio for review by the admission committee, you should submit the following items at least one month before your program's registration date:
- Application form (free)
- A current resume e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two letters of recommendation from a supervisor or other business colleagues who can attest to your leadership ability - either e-mailed to email@example.com or mailed to:
Division of Business Administration
Baldwin Wallace University
275 Eastland Road
Berea, OH 44017
- Official transcripts of all previous academic work (official transcript should be in originally sealed envelope from colleges or universities) mailed to above address. Transcripts for current or former BW students will automatically be obtained by the Division of Business Administration at no cost.
- GMAT or GRE score.
Note to Students Applying for the MBA in Management (Hybrid): Students must have a computer that runs, at a minimum, Windows XP or Mac OS 9. High-speed internet access is preferred.