Steps to Enrollment:
- Request information packet by mail
- Schedule a personal advising session
- Attend an MBA Open House Apply Online (Free)
- Send in recommendation letters, transcripts, resume, and GMAT (unless waived) - email to email@example.com
- Once accepted, a Program Coordinator will contact you by phone.
Foreign students traveling to the U.S. on Student Visa's have additional requirements
The central concern of the admission committee is selecting candidates who will be successful in the program. The admission committee does not use a rigid set of criteria to make this decision. The admission criteria that are considered include the following:
- Graduation from an accredited undergraduate college or university.
- A minimum of two years of relevant work experience in a professional or entry level managerial position.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average in undergraduate work of 3.0 out of a possible 4.0.
- A score of at least 500 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT). If the applicant has taken the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) or has an earned master's degree or doctorate in any field from an accredited institution, that applicant is exempt from taking the GMAT.
The GMAT is waived for applicants with a cumulative undergraduate grade point average of 3.4 or better. However, an advising session with an MBA director is required for all such applicants.
While you need not have majored in business to be admitted to BW's MBA program, you must have a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution. When reviewing your application, we take many factors into consideration:
- Demonstrated professional attainment;
- Evidence of personal growth and accomplishment;
- Clear evidence of academic achievement; and
- Results of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
To complete your portfolio for review by the admission committee, you should submit the following items at least one month before your program's registration date:
- Application form (free)
- A current resume;
- Two letters of recommendation from a supervisor or other business colleagues who can attest to your leadership ability;
- Official transcripts of previous academic work; and GMAT or GRE score.