Business Honors Tract
Graduate with Distinction!
What is Business Honors?
A 12 credit hour, four-course sequence consisting of Corporate Finance, Management Science and two new courses focused on developing leadership, ethics, consulting, and communication skills within the context of sustainability.
Students completing the business honors track will gain:
- a predisposition toward instilling the green concepts of sustainability (people, profit and planet)
- an understanding of ethical business practices in today's fast-paced, ever-changing business environment
- self-awareness of one's leadership potential
- the development of professional research, writing and presentation skills.
- Invaluable experience participating in a sustainability-related project
- Recognition of graduating with distinction!